Creating Continued Angular Dimension
Create a continued angular dimension by locating a dimension line as an angular extension of the previous dimension line using the end point of the previous dimension line as the start point.
- Point [Continued Dimension] on [Shape] menu, and click [Continued Angular Dimension].
Then you will be able to create a continued angular dimension.
- Click the center point of a continued angular dimension on the drawing.
- Click the start point of the first dimension line on the drawing.
- Click the end point of the first dimension line on the drawing.
The angle between the start and end points will be automatically set as a dimension value.
- Click a position where a dimension line is to be located on the drawing.
A dimension line will be located at the clicked position.
- Click end points of the second and subsequent dimension lines on the drawing in order.
Each time you click the end point, dimension lines will be created continuously, for example the second dimension line using the end point of the first dimension line as the start point, and the third dimension line using the end point of the second dimension line as the start point, and so on.
- Press Enter key on the keyboard, or click on the toolbar on Command Window.
Specifying end points will be complete, and a continued angular dimension will be created.
|▪||You can enter into the continued angular dimension creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.|
|▪||You can also specify the distance from the start/end point to the first dimension line by switching [Locate Point] box to [Distance from Base Point] box. In such a case, specify a point locating the dimension line in [Direction Point] box.|
|▪||You can specify the center point, start point, end point, locate point, direction point and end point of after second dimension by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Center Point], [Start Point], [End Point], [Locate Point], [Direction Point] and [End Point for Second and Subsequent Dimensions] boxes on Command Window.|