Create a line of string on the drawing.The following 2 methods can be used to create a string.
- Specifying "string," "angle," and "locate point."
- Specifying "string," "locate point," and "direction point."
To display a command parameter to be executed, click / of command parameters, or press Tab key or ← / → key on the keyboard.
- Point [Text] on [Shape] menu, and click [Text].
Then you will be able to create a text.
- Input texts in [String] box on Command Window.
|▪||You can enter into the text creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.|
When entering the text angle
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [Angle] box, and input an angle.
The locate angle for a text to be created will be specified.
- Click a position where a text is to be located.
The clicked position will be specified as the locate point, and a text will be created according to the set locate base point.
When specifying direction point for text
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [Locate Point] box, and click a position where a text is to be entered.
The clicked position will be the locate point for a text.
- Click a direction point where a text is to be entered.
The angle from the coordinate values of the locate point will be specified as the locate angle, and a text will be created according to the set locate base point.
|▪||You can specify the locate point and direction point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Locate Point] and [Direction Point] boxes on Command Window.|