Creating Arc Passing 2 Points
Specify 2 through points to create an arc passing these points.
- Point [Arc] on [Shape] menu, and click [2-Point Arc].
Then you will be able to create a 2-point arc.
||You can enter into the 2-point arc creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.
- Click the first through point of a 2-point arc on the drawing.
- Click the second through point of a 2-point arc on the drawing.
- Input the length of the radius of a 2-point arc in [Radius] box on Command Window.
The radius of the 2-point arc will be specified.
Moving the cursor on the drawing displays a rubber band (temporally displayed shape) of a 2-point arc that can be created according to the cursor position.
- Click the position (select point) where a rubber band for 2-point arc to be created is displayed.
A 2-point arc will be created at the position where the rubber band is displayed.
||You can specify the through points and select point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Through Point 1], [Through Point 2] and [Select Point] boxes on Command Window.