Locating Drawing Component
- Click [Drawing Component] on [Shape] menu.
- Select a drawing component to be located in [Shape] box on Command Window.
- Specify a layer to which the drawing component is to be located in [Layer] box on Command Window.
Locatees on the current layer.
Locatees on the layer used when the drawing component is registered.
If the same layer and layer line type as those for the drawing component to be located do not exist on the drawing, they will be added to the drawing.
- Input scales for X and Y axes for the part drawing in [Scale] box on Command Window.
- Input a rotation angle in [Angle] box on Command Window.
- Click the position to which the drawing component is to be located on the drawing.
The drawing component will be located at the clicked position with the specified scale and angle.
|▪||You can locate a drawing component by double-clicking it on List of Drawing Components Window.|
|▪||To locate the drawing component on other drawings, select other drawing in [Drawing] box on List of Drawing Components Window.
|▪||You can specify the locate point by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Locate Point] box on Command Window.|