[SXF File Settings - Export] Dialog Box
On [SXF File Settings - Export] dialog box, you can modify the following settings.
You can select either [SXF Specification V2] or [SXF Specification V3].
|Tip: Matters that can be done when selecting [SXF Specification V3]|
|▪ Converting the background color of the current paper.
▪ Saving the color image in Jpeg format.
▪ Saving multiple images.
▪ Converting polylines having attributes showing a clothoid to clothoids.
▪ Converting without exploding arc dimensions.
▪ Converting drawing attributes.
▪ Exporting SXF attribute information registered to shapes by converting them according to SXF specifications.
* To export with [SXF Specification V3], it is necessary for an application opening an exported file supports import of files in [SXF Specification V3].
Turn it on to explode lead shapes in RootPro CAD into lines, arcs and texts before export.
Turn it on to explode balloon shapes in RootPro CAD files to lines, circles and texts before export.
Turn it on to explode dimension shapes in RootPro CAD files to lines, arcs and texts before export. It is effective when the display/hidden status of dimension lines, added strings, or tolerances are set.
Turn it on to convert polylines having attributes indicating a clothoid parameter to clothoids.
* For attributes indicating a clothoid parameter, see "Saving in SXF File Format (SFC/P21)."
* Even with attributes showing a clothoid parameter, if the start and end points of a polyline is not on the clothoid curve created based on parameters, it will be converted to a polyline.
* When [Data Type] is set to [SXF Specification V2], it will be converted to polylines regardless of attributes.
[Check Drawing Attribute]
Turn it on to check and modify the drawing attributes that are converted based on a property value in [User Settings] on [File Properties] on [File] menu in RootPro CAD when executing export.
Turn it off to automatically convert a property that can be converted to an SXF drawing attribute on [User Settings] on [File Properties], or to convert nothing if such property does not exist.
* If there is a property that can be converted to SXF drawing attribute on [User Settings] on [File Properties], and there are also text features with drawing attributes on the drawing, turn this option on to check that the contents of both match.
* When [Data Type] is set to [SXF Specification V2], drawing attributes will not be converted.
Reset to default value.
[View before execution]
Turn it on to display this dialog box when executing export.