Scaling and Moving Shape
- Point [Move] on [Edit] menu, and click [Scale & Move].
Then you will be able to scale and move a shape.
- Select a shape to scale and move.
- Click the base point for scaling and moving on the drawing.
|▪||You can enter into the shape scaling and moving status by clicking on [Edit] toolbar.|
When specifying a scale along X and Y axes in numeric values
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [Scale], and Input scales for X and Y axes.
- Click a position where a shape is to be scaled and moved on the drawing.
A shape will be scaled and moved to the clicked position.
When specifying the ratio of the lengths between the base point and the specified two points
- Switch the parameter on Command Window to [Scale Base Point], and click the scale base point on the drawing.
- Click a position for scaling and moving on the drawing.
- Click a point to decide scale on the drawing.
The selected shape will be scaled and moved with the ratio of lengths of the line connecting the base point and scale base point, and that connecting the base point and the point to decide scale.
|▪||You can specify the base point, angle, scale base point, locate point and point to decide scale by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Base Point], [Angle], [Scale Base Point], [Locate Point], and [Point to decide scale] boxes on Command Window.|
|▪||To input a relative position from the base point as the locate point, input coordinate values using [@X coordinate , (comma) Y coordinate] format in [Locate Point] box on Command Window.|