The following methods can be used to select/cancel shapes.
Selecting single shape
Align of the cursor to a shape to be selected, and click it.
Selecting multiple shapes
While pressing Shift key on the keyboard, align of the cursor to shapes to be selected, and click them.
Canceling the selection of shapes
While pressing Shift key on the keyboard, align of the cursor to shapes to be canceled, and click them.
Canceling all selected shapes
Press Esc key on the keyboard, or click a point where no shapes are located.
|▪||The number of shapes being selected is displayed on the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
|▪||When [Modify Mouse Pointer Shape If Cursor Is On Shape] check box on [Cursor] page on [Options] dialog box is turned on, the shape of the mouse pointer will be modified when it is moved on a shape.|
- Modifying Selecting Method of Shapes
- Setting Selecting Conditions for Shapes
- Filtering Selected Shapes
- Reversing All Shapes
- Reversing Status of Shape Selection
- Selecting Overlaid Shapes in Order
- Re-selecting Previously Selected Shape
- Using Selection Tracker
- [Cursor] Page on [Options] Dialog Box
- [Select Shape] Page on [Options] Dialog Box
- Status Bar