Creating Baseline Vertical Dimension
Create a baseline vertical dimension by locating a dimension line vertically using the start point as the base point, and placing an even interval.
- Point [Baseline Dimension] on [Shape] menu, and click [Baseline Vertical Dimension].
Then you will be able to create a baseline vertical dimension.
- Click the start point of a baseline vertical dimension on the drawing.
- Click the end point of the first dimension line on the drawing.
The length between the start and end points will be automatically set as a dimension value.
- Click a position where a dimension line is to be located on the drawing.
A dimension line will be located at the clicked position.
The locate position of the next dimension line will be automatically determined according to the settings in [Dimension Line Pitch] on Command Window.
- Click end points of the second and subsequent dimension lines on the drawing in order.
Each time you click the end point, dimension lines using the start point as the base will be created continuously, for example the dimension line connecting the secondly-specified end point and start point, that connecting the third-specified end point and start point, and so on.
- Press Enter key on the keyboard, or click on the toolbar on Command Window.
Specifying end points will be complete, and a baseline vertical dimension will be created.
|▪||You can enter into the baseline vertical dimension creating status by clicking on [Shape] toolbar.|
|▪||To modify the pitch for the dimension line, input a value in [Dimension Line Pitch] on Command Window.|
|▪||You can also specify the distance from the start/end point to the first dimension line by switching [Locate Point] box to [Distance from Base Point] box. In such a case, specify a point locating the dimension line in [Direction Point] box.|
|▪||You can specify the start point, end point, locate point, direction point and end point of after second dimension by inputting X and Y coordinates in [Start Point], [End Point], [Locate Point], [Direction Point] and [End Point for Second and Subsequent Dimensions] boxes on Command Window.|